Thursday, 5 February 2009

Facebook 'surgery'

I thought I would try an experiment this morning by flagging up to be online for 'Facebook' chat for half an hour at a pre-arranged time. I reckoned a Thursday morning ought to be relatively quiet (probably only around five per cent of my 'facebook friends' were online at the time) to see how it went. I was encouraged by the response. At one stage messages were popping up so fast that it felt like one of those plate-spinning acts that you see on variety shows on the TV.

What was positive was that people felt able to do everything from chat about the weather in South Glos. (seriously snowy) to raising pretty fundamental issues like local housing, public transport, Gaza and ID cards as well as - perhaps inevitably - the lack of grit on the roads.

I will probably try this again at 'peak time', though I may need to put bandages on my typing fingers afterwards...

6 comments:

Morus said...

All credit to you Steve - it's good to see MPs reaching out in new ways.

Make it a weekly thing?

All the best

Morus

kiki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eda said...

自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,自慰套,情趣按摩棒,按摩棒,跳蛋,跳蛋,情趣,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,情趣用品,跳蛋,男女,潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,角色扮演

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.

Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have performed an incredible job.

I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.

My weblog acheter des followers

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than 3 hours lately, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful value sufficient for
me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the internet might be much
more helpful than ever before.

Also visit my homepage ... Achat tweet pas cher

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to
start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


Feel free to visit my homepage ... height to waist ratio